Digital Marketing Strategies
- Chose softwares that streamline the online marketing and help in customer relationship management.
- Write a quality valuable and unique content for the website.
- Make the most of the website.
- Build a free app for your business.
- Use social media.
- Develop a Growth hacking techniques.
- Stay out of the box.
- Get used to giving free values to receive hidden benefits.
- Analysis should be your passion.
Some Real Estate Digital Marketing Statistics
- 80% of all home buyers are searching online.
- 52% of the prospects used a smartphone in their home search.
- 49% of the leads come via referrals.
- -Social media used by 91% of Realtors.
- 33% of the buyers buying for the first time are researching online.
Generating leads is the primary goal for a marketing campaign in any industry, especially for to real estate agency. Therefore there are fast-track ways, such as a website called ‘Market Leader’ which allows real estate agents to buy genuine buyer and seller leads that want to be contacted, of course organically generated leads are more likely to achieve higher conversion rates.
Using landing pages to convert visitors into leads is a well-used practice that can also produce reliable results.
Using professional social networking platform like Linkedin Sales Navigator to generate leads an communicate with them.
Local property online portals also are approved to deliver considerable quality traffic of property buyers and investors.
Marketing Through Video
Videos still have the most significant piece of traffic cake, Considering as the most viewed content type used in marketing today.
- A vast area of creativity to capture the attention.
- Click of a button, and the viewer can sit back and get all information he needs.
- Build services explainers videos are better than long paragraphs.
- A long-term video teasing campaign could lead the company to an outstanding image and increase the public trust to the maximum level.
The virtual tour is the most famous modern techniques in the world of real estate, allowing customers to walk through the listings like in real-time viewing. Hense virtual tours give customers a feel for the surrounding area and will enable them to understand as much as they can about the property they are going to buy.
Creative ideas for live videos could be a top deal for a real estate agency.
- Creating a real funny content for people to engage.
- Use the help of celebrities to give the content a real value by engaging their fans community and generate a broader audience for the real estate agency.
- Digital Storytelling by building funny, engaging video clips for supporting a brand Instead of reading long, boring paragraphs.
Every website should be like a home for visitors. Easy to navigate and easy to locate whatever they need.
Note: You Need to hire an IT for this step
- (SEO) Optimize for all search engines not only Google as studies show that Bing and Yahoo maintained a steady search market share.
- Keyword Research.
- Optimize your On-Page Real Estate Website Elements.
- Distinct copy of content that educates.
- Create user-friendly navigation and design elements.
- Implemented Keywords in common areas.
- Develop many pages to explain real estate markets, company info and property listings.
- Don’t use a shared hosting plan, as the website could grow fast and become very big and heavy.
- Optimizing the performance of the website is an essential process to do regularly (Images optimization, code optimization, server performance, dynamic pages server cashing, CDN “content delivery network”).
- Generate backups regularly.
- Maintain the security of the website (Malware protection, domain name privacy, secure passwords, regularly programming frameworks update)
- Responsive design (mobile-friendly layout, tablet-friendly layout, and large screen friendly layout).
- Simple friendly and modern layout design.
- Integrate the website with social media sharing ability.
- Build an automated Push notification system to promote featured listings, a new listing, and important announcements on the website
- Build a chatting system to collect interests, engage with website visitors, and provide support.
- Build an interactive map with property locations markers.
- Build a friendly free consultancy form.
- Build a newsletter subscription form.
- Specify a block for special offers and announcements on the website home page.
- Translate your website to the most used languages in your audience areas.
- Integrate your website with Google analytics to observe and analyze a visitors behavior to the website
Every real estate company focuses on lead generation only. Therefore, with drip email marketing campaigns, real estate agencies could remind their leads most effectively. It allows your brand to stay top-of-mind with sellers and buyers.
PCC or Pay Per Click
- Search Engine advertising: such as Google AdWords.
- Banners advertising Like Google Display campaigns.
- Mobile apps advertising (PPC banners inside free apps).
- Social media PPC campaigns like Facebook PPC promotion.
- Other advertising networks like (Taboola, Adblade, and Gravity).
Regularly posting exciting material on social media
- The content subject should be very attractive to your audience to drive them to click on it and share it with others.
- Post photo also should be attractive for those who scroll very fast and skip most of the posts.
- Post by sharing the content from your website would increase traffic to your site.
Building a blog is a very important technic to teach a particular concept and help people to get used to it, like (smart home, green building, real estate investment …etc.). Blogs also give a real estate agency a great way to collect classified leads and engage directly with potential customers.
Using infographics is a new smart way to provide boring information as a funny story such as giving tips for homebuyers or listing all mistakes that property investors or property sellers should avoid.
Remarketing is a smart way to engage with your website or landing pages visitors who may not have made an immediate registration or inquiry. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website – as they browse elsewhere around the internet
Top Remarketing Tools To Use:
Some Real Estate Growth Hacking Ideas
- Launch an E-book.
- Build a mobile app.
- Build a 3D Infographics Videos.
- Use Video drones.
Spying on Competitors
- Use Wappalyzer tool to spy on your competitor’s websites and get an idea about what platforms and marketing systems they use.
- Use tools like Similarweb to collect important information about your competitors and partners growth, and their websites traffic.